Tuesday, April 28, 2009

one of my favorite websites turned into crap

MySpace sigh... I was just editing my friends profile and he has the latest version of MySpace 2.0 I'm used to do my own thing with HTML codes and I still love doing it but the new version totally screwed things up! The website does almost everything for you and it's slightly impossible for you to add your own HTML codes! I don't even know where to put all the codes and I was the queen (LOL) of making MySpace layouts! Woah, ego boost?! It even has lots of other layouts for your profile but they're all fugly as hell. That's why my friend asked me to help him with his profile *proud*. And if you have MySpace do NOT change it to 2.0 and wait 90 days or longer to get the old one back 'cause you WON'T! Anyway, I doubt that I'll be having MySpace forever. Thank God I still have the old version of it.

Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment