Monday, March 22, 2010

birthday presents

The other day I got some presents for my 18th birthday. I got them from two lovely girlfriends and they both knew I was totally seeking for some new nail polishes haha! I got a Herôme french manicure set and 5 other nail polishes;

O.P.I - Canberra't Without You
O.P.I - Gargantuan Green Grape
Hema - Wetlook (white)
Hema - Dark Blue
Beyu - 093 Hot Pink

At first I thought it would be like a hell with the French manicure set but I tried it and it was so easy! I'll put pictures up as soon as I'm going to French up my nails again.

These are actually my first O.P.I's. My friend knew how much I loved Chanel's Jade (minty colour) and since you can't purchase it in Europe she got me the Green Grape instead. I'm wearing the nude one from O.P.I right now and I love it! Too bad you have to use two layers before it actually covers your nails. And don't forget to use a top coat. I used Herôme's.



No comments:

Post a Comment