Saturday, May 16, 2009

grey's anatomy season 5 final

Oh my, can't explain in words how wonderful Grey's Anatomy is, but unfortunately I hate the fact that George or Izzy might be leaving Grey's. Seriously, how can Shonda Rhimes cut 2 main characters off the show?

Shonda Rhimes is happy about the fact that Jessica Capshaw (Arizona) is playing in Grey's but I don't think she adds anything to the show. Hahn fits way better in Grey's then Arizona.

Most of the fans think the Post-It marriage was lame. I on the other hand thought it was actually cute. Didn't think MerDer would've gotten a big wedding anyway.

Season 5 made me cry my ass off. GA is like the only tv show that can make me emotional as hell! The fact that I have to wait till September to see what happens next is killing me. REALLY hoping they'll come up with some miracle to keep O'Malley and Stevens! Hmm how am I going to survive this?

No comments:

Post a Comment