Saturday, June 6, 2009

fml

Fuck My Life. Everbody has these moments where they wish they could sink into the ground right? Well here's your chance to share these shitty moments with other people having the same shitty moments or even worse. On FML people basically tell their most shitty moments that ruined their day in a few sentences. They always start with "Today" and end with FML. It's so funny! Especially the category "Sex", can't believe people actually went through all that stuff lol. I agree, their lives are fucked. A few good ones:

Today, my girlfriend told me she wanted me to be her first and her last... with plenty of people in between. FML

Today, I saw the following message on my Facebook News Feed: "Morning Sex: [My mom] and [My dad] are fans. Click here to Join" FML

Today, I was hanging out with a few of my friends, including an old ex-girlfriend and her current boyfriend of 5 years. When my ex, whose virginity I had taken years earlier, mentioned, "I had the iPhone first," without thinking, I immediately responded, "Well, I had YOU first." FML

Today, I texted my boyfriend of 6 months saying that I was in the mood, and that I was in bed, and naked. He texted back saying "U got fingers, use them, im going to bed xoxo". FML

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. She gave me back the band new box of 12 condoms that I had bought and left at her house. There were 8 left and I wasn't the one who opened them. FML

Watch this funny video of Shane Dawson about FML: (I actually found out about FML through him!)



No comments:

Post a Comment