Monday, June 29, 2009

just say it


Wyclef Jeans tweet "
So as I write to you I ask who is your Michael Jackson? are you gonna wait for he or she to die before telling them that they are Great!" inspired me. I could not believe what I was hearing, I had to watch the news twice before I could realize what the news guy was saying. I was shocked because I knew how important he was in the music industry. Michael is gone. I checked everything about him on the internet and it was true. The Elvis of our time isn't anymore.

I don't get why we didn't all tell MJ he was great while he was still alive? I hate hypocrits who used to say Jackson was a pedophile and now saying he's the King Of Pop and they will miss him and stuff. It's such bull. I'm not saying I'm a die hard fan, infact I wasn't a fan at all. I never listened to his music but somehow now he's gone I've learned to appreciate his music and how amazing he was.

I never believed Michael was a child molester. It's all of because the media that blew everything up as always in Michaels life. They've never treated him as a human, but as a product. I feel sad for his family and all his fans that supported him through everything. Now he's on the other side you can see what kind of influence he had on people. I've been searching for his interviews and I truly think he is one of a kind. I regret that I didn't listen to his music before he went, but atleast his music will live forever. And so will his legacy and soul. May you rest in peace Michael Joseph Jackson. You deserved it. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I just really needed to get this off my chest because I've been thinking about this ever since he died. Also I regret that I never told my dad (he died due to cancer) that I loved him very much and will be missing him everyday. I still don't know why I didn't say anything. Probably because I was too scared and I'd start crying the minute the words came out. And so my message to you is to not wait to tell your loved one(s) that they're great. Just tell them because you never know if tomorrow's still there.

A tribute to MJ from The Game feat. Chris Brown, P Diddy, Polow Da Don, Mario Winans, Usher & Boyz II Men



2 comments: