Sunday, July 26, 2009

fml #1

The day before yesterday, I was waiting for the bus. Suddenly I heard this creepy guy out of nowhere talking to himself walking towards me. I didn't want to seem shocked but I was. Trust me you would to. He literally had his head on his shoulder and his back was like Quasimodo's but worse. I walked away and didn't think he'd come after me again. BUT he did. This normal guy also waiting for the bus was laughing with or at me. Great. Finally the bus came and I sat near the end of the bus. The creep was obviously a bit disabled so I thought he'd sit in front. After a few horrifying seconds waiting for him to get on the bus... he slowly walked AGAIN towards me. He almost sat next to me before I went away to sit in front. Oh did I mention he smelled like shit & pee? Another reason why I left for another seat. FML

1 comment:

  1. Today, I was at the grocery with my 4 year old daughter. She needed me to tie one of her shoes so I bent down. When I was done, I tickled her under the armpit and she screamed "Don't touch me there!". Everyone in the store turned to stare. FML

    ReplyDelete