Tuesday, July 7, 2009

michael's memorial service

So... I just saw the entire memorial service for our King Of Pop. And still I cannot believe he is gone. There's a chance of you getting tired about me rambling on AND on about this but I really don't give a shhh. I never thought I'd cry during the "show" because as I said in a post earlier I've never been a fan. But since he died, he has become one of my favorite artists ever. My tears already started running when Mariah Carey sang "I'll Be There" and it only became much worse after that. Brooke Shields speech broke my heart. She's such a strong woman for not crying on stage. But the fact that she had so much fun with MJ partly made me laugh also. "What's up with the glove Michael?" - "Smile, even though your heart is aching."

I've watched every part of Private Home Movies Of Michael Jackson on YouTube and it's devastating to actually see he's just a normal person who just wanted to help others and have fun. I loved the part when his friends act like normal people in a store so he could shop "normally" by himself. They closed the whole store for him to let him feel a bit like a normal person. I will never forget the moment that I saw Paris Jackson speak out in public. I totally burst into tears when I heard her say her daddy was the best daddy in the world. It made me think so much about my dad who was my best daddy in the world and I really hope that his kids Prince, Paris and Blanket will find a place in their hearts to let this rest and have peace with it. Media and tabloids should stop spreading more shit then they already have and just let the guy rest in peace. That's all I'm saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment