Saturday, May 15, 2010

3 Days at the Hague

The passed three days I've been at the Hague visiting my preggo sister. We made lots of delish food and had so much fun! It was a coincidence that her boyfriend was chillin with his own friends, so we had the house for ourselves the whole weekend.

We made two Jamie Oliver dishes. A dish called Wild Rocket and Chilli Spaghetti and another dish Pea Fritata. I'd prefer the Pea Fritata dish because the other one had ansjofish and rucola as main ingredients. I don't like the combination of fish and spaghetti. Rucola just doesn't taste good in my mouth lol. Though my sis couldn't get enough of it. Pea Fritata is a dish with just some eggs, peas, chili peppers, goat cheese and mint. It's so easy to make and perfect for lunch or breakfast.

My sis also made a risotto dish with a €16(!) biofriendly chicken. Here some pictures of the dishes and cakes.

Wild Rocket and Chilli Spaghetti

Risotto with chicken and courgette

Homemade little chocolate pies with chocolate ice cream on top as dessert

My cake


On my last night, we put on a mud mask and we're also planning to go to a spa. Can't wait! And on my last day at the Hague, me and Chungmei (sis) decided to go to the city and go for a lil shopping spree. I bought a cute skirt with flowerprint on it. I also bought two nailpolishes but that wasn't during this shopping spree lol. After that we had some dinner at Vapiano. An Italian restaurant that serves pizza's and pasta's. We got one pizza and one pasta carbonara dish and we both shared them lol.






Last but not least.. on my way home in the train I saw this chinese middle aged guy getting a seat in my sight when I'd look to the right. His jacket or vest or whatever it was, he took it off. I suddenly see him doing some weird movements near his pee-pee with his jacket used as a blanket over it. I didn't think it was THAT weird but a few minutes later... his jacket ain't blanket anymore and that was the moment I saw him jerking himself off. I've never been so grossed out in my entire life. I seriously felt the need to puke and everytime I think about it (not that I want to jeeeezz..) my stomach turns. No idea what the guy was thinking.. GROSS GROSS GROSS. I mean c'mon....

This little trip also made me realize I belong to the city. Well not only this trip, actually everytime I'm in a big city. I feel home and I'm so tired and done with my town but that's just something I'm gonna have to wait for a while, but it WILL happen. I'll make it happen.


2 comments: