Sunday, May 9, 2010

MacBook Pro


Yesterday my mom got me my MacBook Pro 15". It's my late 18th birthday gift but I don't care. I'm in LOVE with it. I have to admit, Apple products are pricy, but I think it's worth the money. It's surprisingly quick with installing other programs I used to use on Microsoft Windows. The sound quality could be better because you can't really feel the music like on a normal computer with good speakers. I personally thought the 13" was just a BIT too small so that's why I choose 15" and 17" is waaay too big to carry around. I also love how the MacOS X system works, you just have to play with it for a day or 2 or maybe even just one day and you'll know exactly how it works. This is how I experienced my MacBook on the second day lol, but I'm sure it will continue like this for a while. Oh, and I LOVE the fact that it automatically has Helvetica, my favorite font ever. Bye Arial.

Oh and it's Mother's Day! I love you, for everything you've done and still doing for us. I didn't get her a present but yesterday while we were on our QUICK shopping spree of 30 minutes or something, she saw a pair of shoes she really wanted. She thought it was a bit too pricy but I was like.. "Hey, you know what? I didn't get you a Mother's Day present. See it as your gift from me LOL". It helped and she bought them. She'll never read this lol.

We got these two chocolate hearts from two random guys (I think they were gay? 'Cause they were wearing a hat with hotpink decorations on it.) Not that it matters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment